Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UPDATED: SINS!!!!!

Ok......oh boy. I'm so excited I can barely catch my breath.
(Clears throat) In case you haven't heard. The Vatican has released its new and improved deadly sins. (The old ones were kind of outdated we all can admit) Just in case anyone is a bit rusty on their seven deadly sins [Please refer to Seven Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman] here they are along with a picture of their demon representatives brought forth by Peter Binsfield in 1589........

LUST
Asmodeus

GLUTTONY
Beelzebub
GREED
Mammon

SLOTH
Belphegor


WRATH
Satan

ENVY
Leviathan
PRIDE
Lucifer

OK This is a long blog but stay with me, it'll be worth it.
without further A-doo, the NEW SEVEN DEADLY SINS (along with their demon representatives)

DRUG DEALING
Pablo Escobar


GENETIC ENGINEERING
John Hammond

POLLUTION
Henry Ford

SOCIAL INJUSTICE
Jane Austen

ABORTION
Klara Hitler

EXCESSIVE WEALTH
Bill Gates

PEDOPHILIA
Pope

Well there you have it. Watch your step you rich, drug dealing, littering, dinosaur lovin', pieces of shit.....who am I kidding I'll see you in Hell. My friend is throwing a keggar.

Soon I will post my own list of seven deadly sins.
If you would like some more information of this check out CNN here.

1 comment:

Collage Antiques said...

hey hey hey! it's somewhat official:
http://jabego.blogspot.com/