Friday, March 7, 2008

Mayan Death Reign



One of the most controversial and underground bands of all time disappeared off the face of the earth about 3 or 4 years ago. Just as they were starting to receive some fan support, they disappeared into the woods like 2 ghost jackrabbits.

Today I was walking down the street and I stopped to pick up a penny. When I arose there was old man before me. He reaked of cigarettes and that stale sandwich smell in the back of the fridge, his hair wild and white with hints of red in it danced in the slight winter breeze. He looked at me with his one good eye (his other being bandaged), his pupil narrowed and he pursed his lips and throated in a raspy voice....

Death is sure, to those who wait.....

I said what?

"Sorry", he said clearing his throat. I meant to say that I think Mayan Death Reign might be in the process of making a come back album, you should blog about it.

OK I said proudly, I will.

Then he skipped away singing hallelujah its raining men.

Mayan Death Reign shall return.......and the prophecy ...may or may not be fulfilled.

In honor of this unusual encounter I give you this link of an oldie by Mayan Death Reign entitled Shaving Naked

1 comment:

Matt said...

http://www.purevolume.com/mayandeathreign