Friday, March 28, 2008

STEAM PUNK

Yes. I said it... Steam Punk. An artistic style that combines advanced technological devices with that old west, parlor type of charm. I am very moved by this style and I think more of America should be too. But why stop at technology? Shouldn't we all be wearing suits and dresses? Shouldn't we take a little bit more pride in our public appearance? I think so. What about the pollution problem? Ummmmmmmmm horses? Hello.

This might seem like a step back in civilization, but if you really think about it... is it?

My cell phone charger is lost i don't know what to do

My laptop broke I don't know how to fix it.

I drank to much flavored vodka

I don't know what to order at McDonald's


I agree that society has taken some awesome turns but can't we keep the good and adapt it into something greater?

Steam punk? fantastic.... Steam Metal. PHENOMENAL.

3 comments:

Harshil Patel said...

You've finally discovered steampunk. Now you can be cool like me and Brian

Collage Antiques said...

i want that guitar. and that laptop. so, make it for me ok? ok.

Collage Antiques said...

if our names combined were used for band names:
Jary
Ryajam
jamirya
Frago (close to those yummy mints)
Goldfras (like Goldfrap?)